Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Go Back to Being Friends

As a friend, she can still come down to visit, and we might end up getting physical anyways.

As a girlfriend, I have to wonder why she talks to me 1 hour a week.  That's a pretty garbage girlfriend.

I am not going to pretend to be her boyfriend when she doesn't even want to talk to me.  That's just dumb.

It's a lot more authoritative, confident, and high status to tell her that we're not in that kind of relationship... than it is to be scared of losing something that doesn't exist.

Do you have the balls to be honest with yourself?

Do you have the balls to face this world without her?

Honestly... do you even NEED to have that person that you are super close to, who you can say anything to?

I think at first, you did... but only because you'd been missing it for so long.  But now you are disciplined.  Sean Walker was just selling you -- you don't NEED a girlfriend to support you while you grow your business.

You can get your re-time handled in other ways.

And hey, there's always tinder.  Or fuck, maybe even a real relationship on Match wouldn't hurt, now that you have experience setting honest expectations right out the gate.

You don't need Sarah.  If anything, right now, you need to be away from her.  I know it's tough, but being with her isn't easy anymore.  If you want to be with her, I think you NEED to do it as friends, not boyfriend / girlfriend.  And you're good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment