Tuesday, September 6, 2016

DYD Adv S: 5 Attitudes

1. "There is no downside".

There really is nothing to lose at any time with a woman.  There is no risk - and if you perceive that there is risk, it will destroy you -- it'll make you weak & tentative.

2. "I'm indifferent to the outcome".

If [whatever you want] doesn't happen, it really doesn't matter.  If you care, you'll be trying to not screw it up.  When you don't care, it's magnetic.

3. "I'm a catch, and time with me is rare and valuable."

If you spend time with a woman, she is ALWAYS getting the better end of the deal.  She's benefiting more than I am.  I'm the one who's worked on being charming and entertaining, so she's gonna be getting more value out of me than I am of her.

4. "She wants me, but I'm going to tease her to see how much."

Always know that she wants you.  Even if she's being standoff-ish, you know she WILL want you once she comes around to you.  And I want to see how much before I even decide to invest my time in her... I'm not just going to go for anything.

5. "She's going to have to PROVE that she's above average."


When Combined...

...It creates a cocky, indifferent, aloof air to your personality.  It really "turns up" the parts of your personality that show that you are confident, powerful, in control of the situation, and don't need anything.

You can always reframe and turn things around that implicate that she wants you, that she has a dirty mind, that she cares too much, that she's taking up your time without bringing anything to the table.

Nothing to talk about?  Ask her what she wants to talk about.  This implies she's boring you, and not the other way around.  If you can follow that up with an interesting story, all the better.  Then say, okay, I shared a story, what do you got?  If she's got nothing, then you can say, "You know, sarah, sometimes its like all you do is use me to entertain you."



No comments:

Post a Comment